Paxton Portraits Picture Quality and Style

Off-camera lighting is the secret to producing high quality portraits. Unfortunately many portrait photographers don’t understand this and rely on an on-camera flash or no lighting at all. This usually produces flat, one-dimensional images.

We light our images using up to four off-camera lights. Our lighting techniques produce vibrant, three-dimensional portraits and ensures that the final images look amazing. Carefully setting up and controlling the placement of the lighting also allows us to work in virtually any weather situation: direct sun, shade, cloudy and overcast and even wet and drizzly conditions.

We share off-camera lighting and posing techniques with other portrait photographers to help them learn how to use lighting on our companion website: The F/Stop Spot. We’ve even created an app for portrait photographers called Pocket Poser.

Take a look behind-the-scenes at some of our lighting and posing techniques below.

Nearly all of our images are captured in portrait (vertical) format. Approximately 80% of the images are captured waist up with the remaining 20% full length. Virtually any image can be cropped tighter or resized as a yearbook photo. It’s important to us that you are comfortable with the final images. With that in mind, we regularly share images of our clients on our website so that you can get a feel for our quality and style. And not just our best images either! You can find images of men and women in virtually every size and shape. Look through our gallery and contact us if you have any questions.

RESERVE YOUR SESSION
We can schedule your senior portrait session at a location of your choice or you are welcome pick one of our favorite places. Portrait sessions are scheduled on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays – morning and afternoon time slots available. Send us a couple possible dates that work best for you and we will schedule it! Fill out the form below to get started.

Schedule Your Session Now!

Your Name: (required)

Your Email: (required)

We usually contact our clients by email; however
we may need to call or text you. Please leave us
a cellphone number that you can be reached at.

Your Telephone:

Your High School:

Your Relationship:
HS SeniorParentFriend or Guardian

Preferred Day(s) for Senior Portraits:
FridaySaturdaySunday

Preferred Time for Senior Portraits:
MorningAfternoonEither

Preferred Location for Senior Portraits:

Check out our favorite locations here.

Several times a year we send out photography tips and information about upcoming offers. May we add your email to our mailing list? YesNo

Is there anything else you would like to tell us?

Just so we know that you are a real person,
please answer the question below (it's easy!).

You're so awesome! We promise to get back to you within 24 hours. Be sure to keep an eye on your junk mail folder for our reply. To schedule your session over the telephone, call us at 425-343-4201.

High School Senior Portraits in Everett, Washington

I n f o
F a c e b o o k
I n s t a g r a m